- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small Onion,coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine (or Dry Vermouth)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat EVOO over medium-high heat.
- Add Broccoli, Bell Pepper and Onion. Saute for a few minutes while stirring. Season with Garlic Salt. Stir. Add chopped Garlic and White Wine. Stir. Cover and cook while stirring periodically, until Broccoli is crisp-tender and Onion begin to brown. Taste and season again with Garlic Salt if needed.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.