- 1/2 lb Fresh Green Beans, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 2 Carrots, cut into 2 inch sticks
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic pwder
- 1/4 Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 cup Dry White Winde, or White vermotuh, or Sherry
- 2 tblsp Butter
- Oilve Oil
- Put Green Beans and Carrots into a pan with 1 inch of boiling ware. Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, heat Butter and Oil Oil untli bubbly. Add Onions and Mushrooms. Saute until almost tender. Add White Wine / Vermouth / Sherry, bring to a boil, cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in Green Beans, Carrots, and seasonings. Stir. Cover and simmer 5 minutes over medium heat.