Skip to content
- 6 thin sliced Pork Chops or 3 thick cut Pork Chops
- 3 or 4 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 6 to 8 small New Potatoes (or use 3 or 4 Red Potatoes)
- Zeged Rib Rub or make your own – see the MyHogan Pork Rub recipe
- 1/2 cup Sherry or Marsala
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- Flour (Wondra works well))
- Garlic Salt
- Peel and cut Carrots diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cut Onions into strips.
- Cut Potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Layout 2 sheets of wax paper, placing all the chops on one sheet.
- Rub the top sides of the chops with Olive Oil, Pork Rub, and Flour.
- Flip Chops over, placing them on the other sheet of wax paper
- Repeat with Olive Oil, Pork Rub and Flour.
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet (with a cover) over medium high heat.
- Add Pork Chops and brown each side over medium high heat. (Cover Chops while browning.)
- Remove Chops to platter.